How to Setup KGI Hosted Email in Outlook
- Open Microsoft Outlook 2010. Click File and then click Add Account
- At the bottom select Manually configure server settings or additional server types, and click Next
- Select Internet E-Mail and click Next
- Enter Your Name (or dealership name) and full E-Mail Address
- Select POP3 and use these settings:
Incoming Mail Server: mail.kgi.co
Outgoing Mail Server: mail.kgi.co
- Enter your User Name (your full e-mail address) and E-Mail password, and select Remember Password
- Click More Settings
- Click Outgoing Server tab.
- Select My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication
and Use same settings as my incoming mail server
- Select the Advanced Tab
- Incoming (POP) Port # is 995
and check the box saying it requires SSL connection.
- Outgoing (SMTP) Port # is 465
and select SSL connection.
- Choose the appropriate option to remove from server after a certain number of days.
- Click OK to get back to the previous window then click Next
- Outlook 2010 will test your settings. When it’s done click Close
- Click Finish!